20061208 ;
12/08/2006 01:33:00 AM
Went out with Ahling just now. The lightnings there are really nice lahs. But it's a pity we didn't get to see the candy floss christmas tree. Anyway, high heels really suck.
LOL.I bought the Tohoshinki DVD with the 2 posters and nice photos in it. Woots! Worth it man. Shall watch it when I'm
damn free. Not now. Maybe tomorrow? Let's see.. The photos are nice lahs, but one of the Junsu's pictures was spoilt lahs. Junsu looked as if he got
3 eyes man. Wahahs! I was super shocked when I saw that photo. I
must scan it one day and show it here. I should be angry though. Why am I laughing? HAHA =X
Was watching YuLeBaiFenBai just now. Jielun Jielun! Ke ai si le. Laogong is always that cute when he smile. Charming, cute and talented. That's him. =)
Anyway, saw one of the posts in Asianfanatics just now. There was an autograph session held by DongBangShinKi, and Changmin and Jaejoong were treated as outcastes by some of the Korean fans. Please lahs, call yourselves
DONGBANGSHINKI fans. Please be damn fair to them lohs! How could they actually say said things like "I DON'T WANT JAEJOONG's AUTOGRAPH" or "I WANT ***'S AUTOGRAPH". So unfair to Jaejoong and Changmin! Can't stand it lehs. I bet Changmin and Joong must be damn sad. Argh. Please please please be strong! There's still a lot of fans who support you, including me! Hahas. I think I will definitely cry if someone was to say such things to me. This really makes me love Jaejoong and Changmin more sia. They are so strong! Jiayou jiayou, always there for you guys DongBangShinKi. BAXIA!
seeking..