20061204 ;
12/04/2006 07:04:00 PM
My relatives just went back this morning. So tiring sia. Hahas. Went to Bugis with my batam cousins yesterday in the day. Bought WuKeQun's album and a pair of high heels for myself. Whees! Hahas. I thought I was no longer interested in other guys except for those idols until yesterday.
LOL. Eww I'm starting to miss that japanese guy agains. Roar. Let me see him agains
please. Just one more time. Boohoos. =(
The wedding dinner yesterday was okok only lahs. Only the abalone and the roast duck were yummy. Happened to see the man who used to be my mum's secret admirer too. WAHAHAHAS. Luckily sia. He looks a bit crazy to me, but he's
freaking rich. I heard that he got an expensive car. Tsk tsk. Hahas. I seriously
don't like him man. Keep asking me to go JC. Even my mother respect my decision lohs. Please lahs. He thinks he's smart by being a SP lecturer. Hahas.
I don't care. I just want to go Poly. What can he do?!
HAHAHA.Went out with Fatass to find job just now. The Sakura restaurant is so ooloo lohs. Hahas =X Budden the people there quite friendly. Hope we get selected lahs. I want to work! I want to buy lotsa stuffs! I want to buy TVXQ's DVD, Hanging Calendar and Third Photobook. Please give me the job!
LOL.Hey Jap guy, where are you?!
seeking..