20061230 ;
12/30/2006 03:22:00 PM
Ok. Another show down. Lols.
Brother Beat. Damn it. Such a nice show! Ratings for it : 5/5! Excellent, and good ending! Love the family a lot sia. Such a good family. Hahas. I don't understand why the ratings for this show is not very good in Japan though. Good-looking sons and a cute mother. Wa kao. Touching story plot too.
Haru-san, Tatsuya, Riku, Junpei. Hmm.. Their family reminds me of my own. The main differences : 1. Junpei is a guy and I'm a girl. 2. The 2 eldest brothers are so
freaking handsome unlike my 2 brothers who are VERY DISAPPOINTING indeed. Furthermore, romantic! 3.We don't actually call our mother by her first name -.-
Strongly recommend this show to everyone who adores their own family. Find it at
www.crunchyroll.com! Tatsuya is so freaking nice. Omg. How I wish I can meet such a guy like him in future. I don't care whether it's a Jap or Kor. As long as the guy is as filial and romantic, and his family is just as nice, I will definitely MARRY him. I don't mind if I have to woo him back. I
don't mind. WAHAHAHAS.
Went for my stupid second brother's camp thingy early in the morning. Damn it. Don't have energy at all sia. Mama insisted on taking photos everywhere, and claimed that she's a great photographer. Yea -.- Went to Jurong Point with her after that to find jobs. We went to Breadtalk, This Fashion and Camel Active to ask for jobs. I think the greatest possibility will be Breadtalk. The manager looks as if he wanted to employ someone. Hahas. I'm not very sure though. I shall just wait for the call~
I was chiong-ing show nowadays. I didn't know that it's going to be 31st of December tomorrow. 2007 is reaching and I
totally got no idea at all.
HAHA.
seeking..