20061229 ;
12/29/2006 02:06:00 PM
Yipee. Another show down! Just finished watching Lunch Queen. I think my ratings for the show is 4/5 . Quite touching arhs. I think it would be great if Junzaboro and Natsumi ended up together. But I'm pretty sure it is lahs. Hahas. Yamapi is so freakinggg skinny in the show! Don't think he looks handsome in this show. I prefer Yamapi in Kurosagi and Nobuta Wo Produce. Jun-kun is so kawaii! Love the way he smiles sia. Satoshi Tsumabuki. Weird name arhs. So I'm just going to call him Jun-kun. Anyway, its Jun-kun that character that attracts me.

Hey. I really need job. Whoever who's looking at this post and HAPPENS to have some lobangs, please tell me! I'm desperate! =( Next show in queue : Brother Beat! Whees Hayami Mokomichi!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page