20061226 ;
12/26/2006 02:03:00 PM
I'm so freaking tired now, but I still feel like posting first. Ahahas. The chalet was quite fun lahs. We didn't cycle in the end. The rental shop was already closed when we reached there at 7pm. Ended up playing the game "Murderer" as a group from 11pm to 2am if I'm not wrong. Fun fun fun! I'm such a smart detective! I'm proud to say, I didn't not get any forfeit at all. WAHAHA. C'mon praise me! =D=D

It started to rain from this morning until now. Alan suggested to cycle in the afternoon lahs, but it's cancelled due to the rain. Our plan later that was to watch Deathnote 2. Budden Yada and Jun haven't watch yet, so I asked them to come online tonight and watch Deathnote 1 first before we watched Deathnote 2 tomorrow. Whees. I'm so excited! L L L! Ken'ichi Matsuyama. Wait for me my little detective! Hehes =X

I still seriously need a job.

TMD DAMN IT. I forgot! I got to go for my eldest brother's ceremony tomorrow. DAMN IT. My Deathnote 2! AHHHHHHHHHHHH TMD.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page