20061221 ;
12/21/2006 08:09:00 PM
Going Kbox with the Baka Ahling tomorrow. Wondering what to sing tomorrow sia. I want to sing DongBangShinKi's chinese songs! HAHA. How I wish there's korean and japanese songs available too with romanji. That would be great isn't it? Those people outta who are crazy over Kpop and Jpop benefit too! Prays prays prays. How I wish there's such day. Wahahas.
Anyway, received the Good Progess letter from the Taman Jurong CC today. Woots. Finally I got a damn award after 4 freaking years. Hahas. Ever since I enter Secondary School, I haven't been receiving any awards at all. Although it's not a huge amount of money, I'm still quite happy lahs. At least I can use part of the money to reward myself for the effort I put in during Prelims! My reward :
The hanging calendar of DongBangShinKi. As for the All About DongBangShinKi DVD, I shall buy it after I get my salary while I'm working. Gambate!
Yamashita Tomohisa. =)
seeking..