20061217 ;
12/17/2006 12:57:00 AM
Whees. The 100th post for my second blog. Hahas. Since it's such a happy event, I shall celebrate it with my friends tomorrow by going Bugis.
LOL. Lame =D
Just finished watching Nobuta Wo Produce this afternoon. Damn it. I'm so SUPER jealous of their friendship. How I wish I'm part of them man. Akira-kun. Shuuji-kun. And
NOBUTA. A weird but yasashi girl she is arhs. Watched Kimi Wa Petto just now too. Watch dao Episode 5 then decided to give up. Not interesting -.- . But nevermind. I'm currently downloading Kurosagi. Whees. Akira-kun and Nobuta in it. I'm so damn eagered to watch the two of them in the same show! Let's see.. =D Yada is going to pass me her Full House tomorrow too. Whees. I can watch Full House and download Kurosagi at the same time. So happy! HAHAHAHA.
Hopefully I can get a job soon. If the 399 cashier job is successful, Fat and me will be Ash's colleague! Hahas. Happy family gathering agains! =D=D
seeking..