20061127 ;
11/27/2006 12:49:00 AM
Damn computer is getting lag agains. Need to shut it down as
soon as possible. ROAR. I was watching Gokusen just now. Managed to complete the twelve episodes in 3 days (if i'm not wrong). I have to repeat the same thing. I
know I'm lag lahs. Hahas. The show was broadcasted 4 years ago, and I have only just finished watching it one hour ago. Hahas. I don't think there's such teacher like Yankumi existing in this world though. This kind of teacher only exists in animation. Hahas. Sawada Shin. Love his name arhs! I was expecting Shin to confess to the teacher, but, arghs.. To those who are looking at my post and happened to be boring and happened to be unaware of GOKUSEN this show, go Youtube and search for it! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Anyway,
congrats to DongBangShinKi for getting 4 awards! (Don't quite remember what the awards are though, but I know two of them are the best artise of the year and besrt group of the year) I'm leaving for Batam tomorrow. Will be back on Thurs. Jio me out only after Thurs kays! BOBO! =X
seeking..