20061124 ;
11/24/2006 10:18:00 PM
Ok. Heard that its Thankgiving day today. (Or yesterday?I'm not too sure =X) Decided to thank everyone who plays a part in my life in this post.

Mama:Thanks for bringing me up and tolerating whatever I have did to you. (For example, shouting at you and treating you for granted.) Thanks for giving in to me! You are the most important person in my life!

My two brothers:Thanks for not screaming at me now whenever I see Jielun and DongBangShinKi. Thanks for giving me money to spend. =X And most importantly, thanks for changing my stupid attitude when I'm undergoing the rebellious period.

Guomin:Thanks for keeping your promise in your birthday wishes for me, being here for me whenever I need someone.

Jiajun:Thanks for listening to all my grudges and my stupid gossips, like TVXQ stuffs or what. Thanks for your willingness to listen to my craps. Thanks for your cookies for my 15th birthday present.

Yadanar, Yeele, Pat:Thanks for being friend since Secondary 1. Thanks for giving in to me when Im unreasonable.

Alanmanda, Samantha, Jingyi, Xueqi, Lydia: Thanks for being my good buddies since Primary school! For Jingyi, thanks for laughing at my stupid lame jokes even if they are not funny at all. For Xueqi and Alan, thanks for being crazy with me over idols stuff. (Jonathan, XiaoZhu, blablabla) For Samantha, thanks for being in our group (I will only not be a fierce person to people if you are present. LOL. =X) For Lydia: Thanks for remembering my birthday every year even though I forget yours everytime.

Fatimah, Nafisa, Patricia, Denise and the other bandmates:To the four girls, thanks for being part of BITCHES. My band life will definitely be boring without you girls. For the band mates, thanks for being a part of Jssband. I will not forget the memories I had when I'm in band.

Fatimah:Thanks for being so close to me when I'm in Secondary 3. You are always always always there for me when I needed someone. Although we are not very close nowadays, I hope we can still stay in contact. Call me if you are bored! =D

Ahling:Thanks for being the ultimate fans of Jielun and DongBangShinKi. Thanks for listening to whatever I've got to say everytime.

Linda, Lenny, Dody, Dony, Jamie:Thanks for playing with me since I'm young. I'm glad that we are still so close like last time.

Jielun:Thanks for being a singer. Hahas! Your songs have accompanied me for years, and I hoped this will continue for life!

DongBangShinKi:Thanks for being TVXQ!! Your smiles brighten my day everytime! You are the motivation for me to learn Korean! Hahas.

Taitais:I will never forget the fun we had last time. Thanks for playing a major part in my life. Really. =)

And for the others, my teachers, relatives, classmates, thanks for being who you are!

Think that's all lahs. If I miss out anyone, forgive me arhs. =X I'm too tired to continue anymore. Hahas. To everyone: SARANGHEIYO!KAMSAHAMNIDA! <3






seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page