20061123 ;
11/23/2006 12:20:00 PM
I just came back from Band camp, and Im actually in quite a good mood. Budden visit TVfXQ Sg forum jiu totally no mood le. Damn it. Found out the Jaejoong's case few minutes ago. Im now
darn dulan with his biological father please. I mean, Jaejoong already said that his biological mother and his adoptive parents are in close term. There is no need for this case to be announced to the public lahs. I really don't understand what his biological father is thinking sia. Since Jaejoong already knew this fact years ago, this case shouldn't be brought up now. I think his father is just trying to gain attention and show everyone that "HEY.HE'S HANJAEJOONG AND NOT KIMJAEJOONG". I mean, what's the point? So what he's Han Jaejoong? That Mr Han is not the person who brought Jaejoong up okays. Its the KIMs who made him so successful! Please lahs, to all the people out there who wants to hurt DongBangShinKi.
STOP THAT. First the Yunho's poisoning incident, and now this Jaejoong's incident. Stop all these nonsense PLEASE. Stop hurting them! They are just young guys who want to achieve their dreams and goals. Hope TVXQ won't be affected by this silly case too much lahs. As for Jaejoong,
jiayou! You will always be
KimJaejoong. Our
youngwoon. Stay strong, and bear in mind that there are lots of people who care about you.
ARGH. I sound as if he will be looking at this post arhs. -.-Anyway, thanks to my flute section, especially Jiayi and Zhiwei. Thanks for your presents! Sorry for not being able to buy good presents for you guys lahs. As you know, Im quite poor though. Lols. Thanks for the presents! I will make sure that the presents will be in good condition always! Kamsahaeyo!As for the whole band, hope this camp will really improve the relationship between you guys lahs. With cooperation and confidence in one another, I believe the band will make it, and achieve whatever you have aimed for. Jiayou and good luck! =)Kim Jaejoong, hwaiting!
seeking..