20061109 ;
11/09/2006 10:39:00 PM
I'm hooked. I'm addicted to DongBangShinKi officially. Love them more and more each day. Damn it. I can't stand it. Hahas. First time that comes into my damn mind is them. I think I will go crazy at this rate. Hahas =X
Was watching Heroine 6 with TVXQ Part 1. Damn it. The 6 girls and the 3 guys are
way too funny. I was laughing like someone crazy all the way. Hahas. TVXQ is just too
adorable. I couldn't stop myself from watching the show. Anyway, the Geography Paper 2 was okok just now. I could do 85% of the questions, but I didn't have enough time to elaborate. My handwriting for the first 2 questions was very neat and nice, but the handwriting got worse and worse for the last 2 questions. I feel like a doctor that time. LOL. I think my handwriting was still READABLE lahs. So, no worries. =)
Highly recommended show for this whole week : Heroine 6 with TVXQ as guests. Watch it in Youtube now!
seeking..