Went to Jurong Point straight after my Amaths tuition at 1.30 pm today to meet Jingyi, Sam, Qi and Alan. The rain was so huge! A kind aunty sheltered me and a Huayi girl with her umbrella until we reached the bus stop which is opposite us. I guess the umbrella was too small. I was drenched when we reached the bus stop. Hahas. Reached Jurong Point earlier than the time we agreed on, and waited for 20 mins. -.- Left earlier for Chemistry lesson.
More photos for the Graduation Night . =)
Grad night Rehearsal.. Me, Jun and Ei. Me, Jun, Ei and Min. YongShen, Zhenxin and Me. Stupid CaiHao with his dumb look. Lols.
Actual.. Class 4/3 of 2006. =)
Grad night Photo-taking Session.. Wet Dreams 2 girl lead with Mr Tan and me. LOL Honghong and me agains. =D=D Me, Sonny and his Step-mum. Hahas Taitais (FORMAL) Taitais(Charlie's Angels Version.LOL) TaiTais(INFORMAL) The guys and girls. (FORMAL) The guys and girls.(INFORMAL FOR GIRLS ONLY -.- ) Longmao and Me. Hahas. (I LOVE THE BACKGROUND) Me and Fat. Me and Ruiping. Winson and Me. (I know there's no link. HAHA) Me and Benny.