20061019 ;
10/19/2006 11:28:00 PM
I can't believe I'm officially a graduate from Jurong Secondary School. Lols. Took photos with lots of people, including people who don't know me. HAHA! =X Couldn't control my tears when I was up on stage. Argh. Stupid Jaya asked every single girls to hug the teachers when we were up there. Lots of girls cried after hugging the teachers. Couldn't take it man. Argh. I think our class took the longest. Hahas =D

Anyway, the practical this morning was quite easy. I managed to get Copper(ll)Chloride, which was the correct answer. =D=D But the test tube was really guailan lahs. The test tube broke right after I heat the test tube. I didn't even heat the test tube for a full second! Stupid test tube. It really scared the hell out of me. I was trembling after that, but luckily there's teachers who helped out. Hwew.

Some photos taken:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ei and Me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ei, Alan and Me making dumb faces.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Imitating Ei Oo. LOL.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Junwen and Me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jiajia and me. =X
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tai Guo Tu Zi :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me, Ms Tang and Ei Oo.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Xiao Wan Zi.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pisang.=D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pat, Ei, Me and Le. =D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Qiang Ge Ge!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dadadadada..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jojo trying to act tall.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Small group of 2/3'2004. Hahas.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Great fans of Jielun!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me, Wenxing and Ei Oo.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HONGHONG! =D=D=D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lastly, us!



Shall upload more photos.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page