20061015 ;
10/15/2006 10:23:00 PM
Just finished reading the latest news about Yunho's incident. Some darn anti-fan of DBSK actually poisoned Yunho, and wrote in her threat letter with words like "I will kill you." Darn pissed with such people. I know there's definitely people who hates some other particular stars, but they don't have to go to such extent! If Yunho didn't vomit out the drink, I guessed his condition would be worse. I think all DongBangShinKi will be praying hard for Yunho and DongBangShinKi. Hope that all other members of DBSK will stop stressing themselves. Hais. Nevermind. Luckily, Yunho is ok already. Or else, I think the darn girl will be dead for sure.

Anyway, went to Orchard with Fatass to meet the TVfXQ fanclub people yesterday at around 3pm plus. Gosh. They were really friendly! Hahas. Quite surprised that they were so active. They asked me why my username what y4q1, and gave those cute expressions when I explained to them. Hahas. Quite shocked though. I thought it's going to be a sort of "cold" gathering. Left immediately with Fat after passing the money. Had my dinner with my family, and went for the movie "DEATHNOTE" at 8.50pm slot. Omg. I hate Light, and I love L! Hahas. Light is so scary. He can actually sacrifice his girlfriend for his own life. Such person.. Roar. Hahas. But L is so cute. Hees. I actually wanted to get married to a rich and flirt person who's willing to settle down for me in the future. But now, there's new option. I can married to a smart and young detective who loves to eat sweet tidbits. Woots!

OMG. I've just finished watching DEATHNOTE movie interview. L is so bloody damn cute!Kenichi Matsuyama. :)

DongBangShinKi Aja Aja Fighting!Endure endure endure. I believe in you guys.
Miduhyo.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page