20061011 ;
10/11/2006 04:02:00 PM
40 days to the end of O levels.

I'm burning Goong now. Can't wait for O levels to end! I'm mad over Korean stuffs nowadays. I think I'm addicted or what.. Hahas =X

Our S.S lesson was taught by Mrs Jacqueline Ng today. She said something that has never gone through my mind before. After our Secondary School life, every single one of us will definitely go different ways. Some of us will be going to JC, Poly, or other paths. I wonder how would our lives be in 10 years time when we have a gathering. That would be so weird. Hmms..

Going back to school later on for Night Study. I can't stay at home. There's too much distractions. Roar. Hahas.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page