20060826 ;
8/26/2006 10:27:00 AM
Most likely going out with Ei and Alan to buy present later on. Planned to wake up at 8am, but I didn't have a good sleep yesterday. I woke up 3 times while I was sleeping. Darn it. This is the first record of me not being able to sleep well except for those nights when I was sick. WoJiaoJinSanShun was darn nice yesterday. Was more gek after watching the advertisement of the next episode. Can't wait for Monday to reach!
We got only 2 days of school next week. Tuesday and Wednesday. It's Teacher's day next Thursday. Hope our performance will turn out well.
Watched Click the other day at Min's house. Ok. Basically, this show is about a guy who feels that his life is too stress to handle with his family and job. So, he forward his like with a darn remote control, putting his work as his priority. Its a nice and meaningful show overall. Good guys DO need some break.
Activities today :
- Complete my EMaths TYS. -.-
- Go for Singapore Idol Stuffs.
- Buy presents.
- Look for DongFangShenQi's Album!
Picture of the day :
seeking..