20060818 ;
8/18/2006 03:51:00 PM
Its Friday today! Whees. Giving myself a short break right now. Going for night class later on in school. Mr Lee will be there. I must clarify the questions that I'm not sure with. Emaths TYS! I'm going to complete the questions in that bloody book! JUST YOU WAIT.

Just went to Soul's blog to read up their posts. Gosh. Awi is darn good at taking photos. Quite jealous of him. He can design clothes and take nice photos well. I'll learn the techniques from him if I have a chance. But I shall be realistic. Face the truth. Hahs. Maybe I should try to take nice photos when I have the chance and post it in blog everyday.

Argh. Give me the ability to take pretty photos. ROAR.

Picture of the day :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(:


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page