20060715 ;
7/15/2006 09:52:00 PM
Aiseh. I shall update my blog once in a week. Hahas. The whole batch of Sec 4s and 5s have been given timetables for us to plan our schedule for the weeks before prelim. I have planned for this weekend, but I'm not following it. Sians. Hahas. Shall summarise my week:

-Had my oral liaos. Scored a Band 2. I shall read more books to improve my English and spend my time wisely.
-Going to find Mr LKL every Mon and Wed for Amaths revision. As I said, I ought to do something.
-Watched Pirates of the Carribean. Darn it. Loves Captain Jack the most, although he seemed to be the dirtiest in the show or what. Hahas. Orlando Bloom is really very goodlooking.

Ok. Think thats it for this week. Lazy to add more details.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page