20060630 ;
6/30/2006 04:15:00 PM
A normal day today. Have not been updating my blog for quite a few days lehs. Guessed it has been a week or so. Finally changed my seat to the front after.. 3 months? Really can't concentrate when Im sitting at the back of the classroom. Its not that my partners are noisy or what. Lols. They can't be noisy anyway. Its just that the place is quite far from the blackboard and teachers. I can't hear and see clearly from that seat. Currently sitting in between Jun and Alan. Nice seat. =) At least I won't feel sleepy for this whole week for lessons. I can wake Alan up when she wants to sleep too. Hahas.
Mr Lee is teaching Integration for Amaths now. Hwew. I can understand what he says. But it requires Differentiation techniques too. I need to read up the few chapters to clarify what I don't know..
Been very busy these few days. I'm getting nearer and nearer to our big day.
O levels.Anyway, thanks to GUOMIN for the 2 albums. =)I need a new phone! =(
seeking..