20060621 ;
6/21/2006 11:52:00 PM
I purposely went to school at 8.30am. The time for the stupid Compass Programme is set at that time. I reached school at around 8.40, and I ended up waiting with my class for the classroom key. Kns. Hahas. The programme
did help me to a certain extent. At least it lets me know what is the priority for my current 4 months now. 4 more months to go, and O Level will be gone. Hahas. Jiayou everyone. =)
Huayi exchange with our JssBand today. Didn't wanted to join actually. Budden was too tempted when I realised theres an extra instrument available for me to play. Hahas. Played Piccolo, and realised my stamina is very very bad. My liping too. Sians. Im still
seriously considering whether I should joined the Youth Band after my O Levels. Maybe I should? Hmms..
Going out with primary school friends tomorrow. Finally. 7 of us going out together agains. Seemed that there will be a miracle tomorrow arhs.
Thanks to the 2 GOOD guys. Seeing your profiles and testimonials make me feel so good. Im happy without you guys. YEA!
seeking..