20060613 ;
6/13/2006 01:21:00 AM
Just finished watching Tokyo Juliet Episode 2. Its quite nice. Like the way WuZun wink. Hahas. *melts*. Im going to watch the show every week, like how the show is broadcasted in Taiwan. The uploading is quite slow, but its already not bad lahs. At least theres someone who is willing to bear with the slow downloading of the episodes and share with the others. Thanks to that whatever person. =)

Still doesn't have the mood to start revising. Sad. Budden I managed to complete reading another book. Hahas. I have to start doing my Emaths TYS agains, or else I really had a hard time ahead. Im going to plan a study schedule for the next few months tomorrow too. I have to do something..

紀風亮和林瀨穗.

懂得讓我微笑的人,再沒有人比你有天份.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page