20060605 ;
6/05/2006 03:35:00 PM
Finally finally. Im ok now le. Darn gek lahs please. Cant get to go for the balloon hat festival. Hais. Really wanted to go badly. But I know I will definitely get sick after going Sentosa. Hahas.

So bored so bored. Stayed at home for so many bloody days. Must start on my Emaths Tys agains. Dont have the mood to do for these few days. Think I have to start doing tomorrow le. Oh ya. I still have to fix time to go out with friends. Busy holidays. Pathetic too.

YALUN.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page