20060527 ;
5/27/2006 05:48:00 PM
Tired and smelly now. Shall go and bathe right after posting.

Woke up at around 8am liddat. Actually planned to do up Emaths Tys, budden cant seemed to get my mind set. Kept getting the wrong answer with careless mistakes. Guessed I was too tired or what bahs. Watched Superband after that. Lucify is really good lahs. Jing Bao Yue Tuan is actually not bad too.. How I wished Xia Ri Feng will just get out of the competition and let Jing Bao Yue Tuan get in instead.

Went to the JE library with JingYi just now. Realised that I don't quite understand what had actually happened to her in the past few years. Hahas. Shared with her a lot of my WONDERFUL experiences and life. HAHA. What happened to me in Sec1,2 and 3 were really interesting lahs. Although its all bad experiences, budden I didn't regret. As least these happenings let me see through those stupid guys. Had a great day with JingYi at Jurong East. At least I managed to understand one of my Primary School friend more today. =)))

Borrowed 4 books;3 English one Chinese. I must finished reading them. I must be DETERMINED. Hahas.

97842924. This person sure has some fate with me arh. Hahahas.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page