20060522 ;
5/22/2006 06:59:00 PM
Target to complete Emaths TYS by this week. HAHA. Seemed quite impossible lahs. Only completed around 10 pages of the TYS using.. 4 hours. Headache seemed to be getting worse and worse. Jialatt. Don't know what is stucking in my head. Hahas. Really regretted now. Have to really catch up with the others. Think this 4 months are really going to be a crucial period of time for me. I guessed this 4 months will be enough for me to catch up with whatever I have not done for the .. Past 1 and 5 months arh. Hahas. Hope so lahs. I believed, with determination, I can do it. =D

Listening to Jolin's 舞娘 album. Not bad. The songs are quite nice overall. At least I didn't skip the songs at all. Amazing? Lols. Theres Sexual Education tomorrow for us. WAHAHA. Not very EXCITED lahs. Just eagered to see what new stuffs the MOE got. Lols! Lalalas.

Mr Q. Interesting song.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page