20060521 ;
5/21/2006 10:30:00 PM
My brain is quite empty now. Don't know what to do tomorrow for the first 4 hours. What should I start to revise first? I got no idea at all. Sians. Have to get myself back to the study mood agains le. I can't carry on this way..

Mama and me went to Jp today. Enjoyed myself lahs. Bought a new TV too. A nice one from Panasonic. Our old TV is going to explode anytime. Hahas. We asked for the MP3 prices too. Budden after much consideration, we still think that it would be better for us to buy MP3 at SimLimSquare. Perharps its cheaper there? Lets see..

So bored so bored. Singapore Idol auditions were not bad lahs. The NongNongAgo was funny. Others were okok. Quite eagered to see the other contestants. Budden I really had to control myself from going crazy over them agains. Jielun, Junxiang, Yuanchang, Yuzhe and Fahrenheit are enough. Hahas. =X Oh ya. Read up the news regarding the relationship of Jielun and Peicen. I was really shocked lahs. He said that both of them didn't get into any relationship at all. Maybe Im a bit lag lahs. Until now then know this stuff. However, it still shocks me a lot.. Don't know whether its a good news or bad news to me though. Hahas.

Tomorrow tomorrow. Emaths or Amaths? I got no idea. Save me =(


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page