20060520 ;
5/20/2006 12:01:00 PM
Actually wanted to use Chinese to post today, budden realised that its really not that easy lahs. Hahas. Received my results yesterday. Failed 5 subjects this time round. Just like last year Mid-Year Examinations. Guess I played too much last year, and focus on the WRONG STUFF. Guessed my good buddies will know what I mean lahs. Hahas. Budden cant really blamed other STUFF. I only got myself to blame. I chose that path anyway. I think I couldn't clarify all the things I don't know in Secondary 3 in time, thats why I got such bad results. This is my analysis:

- Watched too much Ouxiangjus. Night shows are enough to kill me though -.- . Shouldn't waste my time on shows. Should use the time to clarify all the times I don't understand. I still have a lot of time to watch the shows after O Level.
- Don't understand the topics taught in Secondary 3 at all. Im referring to Physics, Chemistry, Amaths and some of the Geography chapters. Really really really had to read up and understand le.
- Didn't put enough efforts this time round. -.-
- Didn't organized my time properly. Spent my free time sleeping or watching shows instead of reading up the things I don't know.
- Got distracted very very easily. Those idols blablabla. =X
- Bad English. Thats why I failed my Paper 1. Have to read more books.

Guessed these are the main reasons to kill me le. Hahas. Have to really cut down the time I spent on watching tv shows. I have to read up those chapters I don't understand myself instead of relying on others. Hmm. This post is long enough le bahs. Hahas. Going Library with Fatass to borrow books. Have to achieve my targets. I MEAN IT.

Actions speak louder than words. I FINALLY understood this phrase. -.-


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page