20060518 ;
5/18/2006 06:44:00 PM
Argh. Really have the strong urge to post in Chinese today. Budden this laptop is so hard to use. Darn it.
Supposed to go out with Alan they all today arh. Budden decided to pei Mama to watch I Not Stupid Too. Hahas. Nice show nice show. Cried like a kid just now. Thinked Jacky Neo is really good at writing such touching stories arh. Think many people really had the same experience as Jerry in the show arhs. After that jiu watched Mo Fa Ah Ma. Watched that show before le, budden still got strong emotions. Think Im someone who is easily affected by shows arh.
Yesterday just finished watching 終極一班. Feel so empty now =( Hai hai hai. As I said, YaQi is someone who is easily affected by shows. Hahas. Watched the special programme again and again. Hais. Cant
drag myself out of the show. Sad lahs. Really
love YaSeWang and DingXiaoYu characters in the show. Only knew they got cute characters in the special programme. Especially XiaoYu. Hahas. Eagered to wait for Fahrenheit to release their first album in Summer. They got nice voices, and good looks for sure. Wahahas! =DWent to play mahjong with Alan, Jingyi and Sam after eating at 399. Omg. I lost like
hell. Hahas. I was kidding with the few of them, saying that they will definitely lose when playing. In the end, I lost TERRIBLY. Hahas. Luckily we didnt use real money, or else I have to be MORE sad.
Really miss Zhong Ji Yi Ban characters. Have to put them in part of my memory agains. =X
Tommorow. I will really be dead by then I guesses. Chemistry. Physics. Amaths. Geography.
Piangs.
教我上课变得更努力.熟悉吗?
WAHAHAS.Yalun. Salanghei. =D
seeking..