20060408 ;
4/08/2006 02:51:00 PM
Sians. Darn it. Downloading the last 3 episodes of E Zuo Ju Zhi Wen. Sians. Have to wait. Sad =( Quite addicted to shows nowadays, especially the Taiwan shows. Cant make it arh. Must start to focus on my work le. I dont want to end up like last year. Budden just cant control myself. Hais. Think I have to plan my schedule. Entertainment is indeed important, but I must do all my work first before I enjoy. One more month to Mid Year Exam. I cant afford to disappoint myself.

Going to bathe now. After that - Study and revise. =)))


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page