20060429 ;
4/29/2006 06:46:00 PM
Woke up early in the morning. 9am plus. Watched Superband repeat show. Juz-B and Mi Lu Bing are really cool. Especially Juz-B. They rap like Chinese lohs. I bet some Chinese's chinese are even worse than them ok. Hahahas. After that went JE with Alan. Alamak. Ate the spaghetti(is the spelling correct?) with chicken chop. Its doesnt taste very nice lahs. Just normal. Prefer maggie mee than that. =X

Went to Je library after that. SIANS SIANS SIANS. No seats for us at all. Went to BoonLay mac after that. I was doing 16 questions of Emaths P1 there. I spent around 2 hours doing that. Alamak. I still have around 6 more questions to do lohs. End up spending the time given to do 16 questions only. Hope this won't happen during examinations lahs. I was too tired just now wearing contact lens. It really affected me to a CERTAIN extent, so I decided to come back to my home sweet home. =)

4 more days to my crucial paper. AMATHS.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page